The Center for Nursing Research was established in 1996 to facilitate the development of research by faculty and students.
Goals of the Center include stimulating and assisting faculty and students to develop interdisciplinary research. Staff of the Center provide theoretical, methodological, and clinical research consultation to the School of Nursing faculty, students, and staff. Other services include computer resources and preparation of manuscripts.
The Center is a repository for information on internal and external sources of funding including guidelines and application forms. Updates of current faculty and student research studies and awards are published in our CNR Newsletter. The Center also houses a research library. Faculty and students in the School of Nursing provide input and direction in the Center's continued development.
- Stimulate the development of a community of scholars/researchers
- Increase the knowledge base of nursing
- Establish a repository of research resources
- Enhance research skills and productivity through multidisciplinary teams
- Foster energy and interest in research
- Expedite preparation of grant proposals
- Statistical Analysis and Consultation
- Assistance with grant proposals
- Grant Proposal Review through Expert Panel
- Pilot/Preliminary Analysis
- Poster Preparation
- Literature Searches
- End Note Bibliography Management
- Designing data entry programs
- Funding Searches
- Manuscript preparation
- Research Methods Library