Once you’ve paid your tuition deposit and sent in all the required documents, we will create your I-20 (F-1 visa) or DS-2019 (J-1 visa).


Make sure the Office of International Admissions has your current mailing address. If you have moved since you applied, you can update your address information at any time using the Applicant Status Portal.


Immigration documents are sent via express courier to students outside the U.S. We will send you emails throughout the process to let you know when your immigration document is ready, and how you can track the package online.