Call for Abstracts
2020 UB School of Nursing Virtual Poster Session
Now accepting abstracts!
Faculty and student submissions welcome. Submit to Steve Lamkin at email@example.com.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- All abstracts must be no more than 300 words (excluding title, author names, and affiliations) and must be original work (meaning this should not have been submitted/presented at a conference prior to the virtual session). All abstracts will be peer-reviewed.
- Abstracts may be submitted in one of three formats: Traditional, Qualitative and Clinical Project/Literature Review (should be a thorough review of literature such as a systematic review, integrated review, or scoping review). Each format is designed to best fit the research type.
- Traditional research format must include: (1) Purpose; (2) Theoretical Framework; (3) Methods (Design, Sample, Setting, Measures, Analysis); (4) Results; (5) Conclusions and Implications.
- Qualitative research format must include: (1) Purpose; (2) Background; (3) Methods (Design, Participants, Setting, Data Collection, Analytic approach); (4) Results; (5) Conclusions and Implications.
- Clinical project or literature review format must include: (1) Purpose; (2) Background; (3) Methods (sources, analytic approach); (4) Results; (5) Conclusions and Implications.
- All abstracts must be submitted no later than Friday, October 2, 2020, 1200 p.m. (noon) to Steve Lamkin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Presenters will be notified of the acceptance decision by Friday, October 9, 2020 and are expected to present on the day of the Virtual Session (November 13, 2020 1:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.).
About the Poster Session
- Sessions will be held virtually via Zoom on Friday, November 13, 2020 from 1:00 - 2:30 p.m.
- Each presenter will be assigned their own Zoom room to present.
- Submissions will be considered for the BS, DNP and PhD poster competition.